Effective Wart Removal Homeopathy Treatment
You’ve most likely heard the deep-rooted legend that handling a frog or toad can give you warts. If that sounds ridiculous to you – you are correct. Warts do not come from frogs. Medically, they are small, usually painless skin growths caused by human papillomavirus (HPV) infection. Some patients worry they have cancerous growth when they see one, but that is not the case. Most of the time, they are harmless, benign skin growths that appear when the virus infects the top layer of the skin. Moreover, they are contagious, so it’s essential to avoid direct contact with other people if you have one. Homeopathic warts treatment follows a curative approach to treat them rather than suppressing them. Furthermore, warts Homeopathy medicine boosts the body’s immune system to fight the infectious agent causing warts.
How are Warts Formed on the Skin?
Warts, also known as Verruca Vulgaris, are small, grainy skin growths that may vary in size, shape, and color. They often grow on your fingers, hands, feet, and toes but can occur anywhere on your body. HPV virus stimulates the top layer of the skin to proliferate, thereby, giving rise to the formation of a skin wart. You are more likely to get one of these viruses if you somehow cut or damage your skin. Hundreds of HPV strains can affect different body parts, including the thighs, neck, groins, etc. Wart removal in Homeopathy is not only effective but may be safer compared to conventional/surgical treatment. Often warts start appearing again after surgical removal; this time, only more in number. On the other hand, wart removal in Homeopathy may completely cure the problem.
Types of Warts
There are different types of warts, some being more common than others:
- Common warts – They appear as grainy bumps on the skin with round tops. Commonly affected areas include fingers and Toes.
- Flat warts – Flat warts are generally found on the face, arms, and thighs. They have flat tops and may vary in coloration from pinkish to brownish.
- Plantar warts – Plantar warts grow inwards rather than on the outside. Plantar warts are common in the soles of the feet and are generally painful.
- Periungual warts – These warts grow under the fingernails and toenails and are painful. They can also affect nail growth.
- Filiform warts – Filiform warts look like skin tags or as a flap. These grow around the mouth, nose, chin, and neck and are usually skin-colored.
Homeopathic wart treatment can offer a painless, non-surgical, non-scarring treatment without causing any side effects.
Causes of Warts
HPV is the primary culprit in the development of warts. They remain alive in a warm, moist environment such as lockers, cellars, etc. Different HPV strains cause different warts. Some common causes are listed below:
- Touching contaminated surfaces or objects, such as towels, doorknobs, etc.
- Sexual intercourse with an infected person (can cause the spread of genital warts)
- Nail-biting and cuticle picking.
- Shaving over a wart causes microtears, which spread the virus to other body parts.
- Infection is more likely to occur when the skin is wet or damaged, such as in a cut or scrape.
Warts removal Homeopathy Medicine can correct its underlying cause, thereby giving permanent results to the patients.
How does Homeopathic Medicine for Warts Work & How is it Different?
Wart Homeopathy medicine treats an individual holistically to improve health and well-being at all levels. There are no ‘one medicine suits all’ in Homeopathy. When using Homeopathic medicines for warts, excellent results are achieved when the remedy corresponds to the individual characteristics, shape, and appearance of warts.
Homeopathic doctors consider many factors before prescribing Homeopathic wart treatment – the causes & physical appearance of warts, emotional well-being, stress levels, and triggers that may aggravate the condition.
Why Excel Pharma for Homeopathic Wart Treatment?
Excel Pharma has been one of the leading suppliers of effective Homeopathic Medicines Online in India for human and veterinary diseases. Here, you can get E-Warts Drops (AKG-61), an effective wart removal Homeopathy medicine, at affordable prices.
E-Warts Drops is a powerful combination of Antimonium Crudum, Causticum Hahnemanni, Acidum Nitricum, and various medicinal herbs. It may be one of the best and most effective medicines for Homeopathic Wart Treatment.
Homeopathic Medicines for Other Skin Problems – At Excel Pharma, we also provide some of the best Homeopathic medicines for Acne and pimples, acne scars, eczema, and various skin problems.
Furthermore, you can also get an online or offline consultation with our expert doctor and can easily order your wart removal Homeopathy medicine at your address.