Showing all 3 results
Swelling or inflammation of the bronchial tubes leads to Bronchitis. In allergic Bronchitis, the swelling is caused by an allergen, i.e., something you are allergic to. These bronchial tubes carry air into your lungs; hence their inflammation causes the airways to produce a lot of mucus. Though mucus acts as a protective cover of your lungs by protecting them from dust, bacterial infection, etc., too much mucus can cause trouble in your breathing. Homeopathic Medicines for Allergic Bronchitis are available for effective treatment of the problem.
Allergic Bronchitis can be acute or chronic. The good news is that Homeopathic Medicines can treat both types of Allergic Bronchitis.
- Both types are symptomatic and cause coughing. In acute allergic Bronchitis, the cough lasts for a few days or weeks, whereas chronic cough can last from few weeks to months.
- The mucus is yellow or green in acute allergic Bronchitis, whereas it is white or clear in chronic Bronchitis.
- Acute allergic Bronchitis is accompanied by fever or chills, whereas fatigue, wheezing, tightness in the chest are a few of the symptoms of chronic allergic Bronchitis.
What causes Allergic Bronchitis?
Some of the significant causes of Allergic Bronchitis include-
- Cigarette smoking
- Air pollution
- Chemical fumes
- Occupational hazards
Homeopathic Medicines for Allergic Bronchitis can treat the problem irrespective of the underlying cause. Homeopathic practitioners recommend the required doses after the complete diagnosis of the patient. Also, the doctors suggest the best Homeopathic Medicines for Allergic Bronchitis after considering various risk factors like-
- Age: People older than 45 years are at a greater risk.
- Smoking Habit: Allergic Bronchitis is very common for people who smoke.
- Gender: Females are more likely to suffer from allergic Bronchitis.
- Location: You are more likely to see the symptoms if you live or work at a place exposed to dust, pollens, or air pollution.
How to Best Treat Allergic Bronchitis with Homeopathic Medicines?
Along with Homeopathic Medicines for the treatment of Allergic Bronchitis, the following treatments are also recommended by doctors to help you breathe comfortably:
- Use of Oxygen Therapy: It involves masks over your face or prongs in your nose to deliver oxygen to your lungs.
- Use of Bronchodilators: It involves using a device called an inhaler to breathe in a medicine. This relaxes the muscles around the airways.
- Following Pulmonary Rehabilitation: The rehabilitation program includes exercises that help improve your breathing, exercises to help you conserve energy, following a nutritious diet, counseling, etc. During the program, you get support from doctors, nurses, and other experts.
- Use of Mist Humidifier: This method helps you in breathing during the night. The humidifier warms the air, which loosens up the mucus.
- Breathing Methods: Doctors recommend “pursed-lip breathing” if you are suffering from allergic Bronchitis – this technique of breathing slows down the rate of your breathing.
- Vaccination: Few vaccines along with regular intake of Homeopathic Medicines for Allergic Bronchitis are also recommended:
- A pneumonia vaccine every five or six years, and
- A flu vaccine annually.
What are the Best Homeopathic Medicines for Allergic Bronchitis?
Excel Pharma offers some of the best Homeopathic Medicine for Allergic Bronchitis.
E-Allergy Drops (AKG 02) – E-Allergy Drops is a good Homeopathic Medicine for Allergic Bronchitis. It helps in conditions like temperature variations, nasal obstruction, hay fever, sneezing, watery discharge, allergy to cold, pollens, food, dust, etc.
E-Asthma Syrup (AKG 32)– E-Asthma Syrup is a Homeopathic medicine for Asthma and Bronchitis. It is used when you suffer from breathlessness, tightness of chest, cough accompanied by mucus accumulation, wheezing, breathing difficulty from little exercise, etc.
E-Cough Syrup (AKG 33) – E-Cough Syrup is a Homeopathic medicine for cough, including dry cough, a cough that causes tightness of chest, chronic and recurrent cough, spasmodic cough, and frequent cough.
You can order beneficial and cost-effective Homeopathic Medicines Online for Allergic Bronchitis.