Showing all 2 results
Indication+May be helpful in hyperacidity, heartburn, inflammatory gastric complaints, burning in the stomach, flatulence with irregular bowel habits.Ingredients/Dosage+
INGREDIENTS Each 100g Contains: NATRUM PHOSPHORICUM 3X HPI 10.0 CAPSICUM ANNUM 3X HPI 10.0 ROBINIA PSEUDACACIA 2X HPI 10.0 ACIDUM SULPHURICUM 4X HPI 10.0 PHOSPHORUS 5X HPI 10.0 EXCIPIENTS TO Q.S. 100.0 ALCOHOL CONTENT 63%v/v
Adults – 15-20 drops in half cup of water 3 to 5 Times a day.
Children – 10-15 drops in half cup of water 3 to 5 Times a day.
or as advised by the PHYSICIAN.Precaution+
- Always read the label.
- Follow the direction for use.
- If the symptoms persist, change, or worsen, talk to your medical or health consultant immediately.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or already taking any other medication, ask your Homeopathic consultant about it before taking the medicines.
Indication+E-Digestive Syrup may be a highly effective composition for digestive problems. It may be effective in providing quick and long-lasting relief in acidity, flatulence, heartburn, nausea, vomiting and cramps in abdomen.Ingredients/Doses+
INGREDIENTS PIPER NIGRUM 2X HPI 1.00%V/V NUX VOMICA 3X HPI 5.00%V/V THYMUS SERPYLLUM 5X HPI 0.25%V/V ASAFOETIDA 3X HPI 1.00%V/V HYDRASTIS CANADENSIS 3X HPI 1.00%V/V LYCOPODIUM CLAVATUM 2X HPI 0.25%V/V CORIANDRUM SATIVUM 5X HPI 0.50%V/V CARBO VEGETABILIS 5X HPI 1.00%v/V EXCIPIENTS q.s
Adults – 2 Tablespoon 3 to 5 times a day with or without water.
Children – 2 Tablespoon 3 to 5 times a day with or without water.
or as advised by the PHYSICIAN.Precautions+
- Always read the label
- Follow the direction for use
- If symptoms persist, change or worsen talk to your medical or health consultant
- If you have any pre existing conditions or are on any medication always talk to your medical or health consultant before use