Showing all 4 results
Effectiveness of Homeopathic Treatment for IBS
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is one of the many diseases of the Irritable Bowel Disorder (IBD) category. It includes symptoms like bloating, cramping, and pain in the abdomen, often accompanied by diarrhea or even constipation, or both. Approximately 15-45 % of the world population is known to be affected by Irritable Bowel Syndrome to some extent. If you are among the people hesitating before taking a bite at any event or party, and even at your home, you should get Homeopathic Medicine For Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
The best way to find out if your symptoms are related to gastric upset or IBS is by consulting an experienced Homeopathic doctor and getting a proper diagnosis. Homeopathy is one of the best treatment options for IBS, and you can buy homeopathy medicine for Irritable Bowel Syndrome online from a trusted Homeopathy store.
What are the symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Homeopathy medicine for Irritable Bowel Syndrome offers effective and sustained relief from the condition, but it is important to understand the symptoms first. The following are the main symptoms of this disease:
- Irregular Bowel Movements: Some of the most prominent symptoms of IBS include irregular bowel habits. A person suffering from this problem may have constipation, hard consistency of the stools. Others may complain about diarrhea, often having frequent and sudden urges to pass the stools. Many people may also show alternating periods of contraption and diarrhea. Generally, the person feels sudden urges to pass the bowels immediately after a meal. Often mucus is present in the stools.
- Cramping and Pain in the Abdomen: Pain and cramping of the abdomen are other main symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. The patient may feel dull pain, with or without cramping. The pain can be sharp. The pain generally affects the lower abdomen. Once the person has passed the stool, the pain may go away. Having a meal may initiate the pain.
- Bloating and Gassy Stomach: A patient suffering from the disease is often found to complain about bloating in the stomach and excessive flatulence (gas formation).
- Tenesmus: Tenesmus is the feeling of incomplete evacuation by the patient. He/she may feel like visiting the toilet even if the bowels are empty.
- Other symptoms: Other than the symptoms described above, an IBS patient may experience other symptoms, like, nausea, vomiting, feeling full even after small meals. Sometimes people are often found to complain about the feeling of a lump present in the throat.
Indigestion, chest pain, the urgency of urination, incomplete urination, body pain, and pain during sexual intercourse, etc. are among other symptoms of Irritable Bowel syndrome. Homeopathic Medicine For Irritable Bowel Syndrome can effectively address these symptoms.
What causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome in a person?
Inability to pass the bowels completely, or partially, frequent urges to pass the bowels, and other symptoms have led to the conclusion that IBS is more of a functional disorder of the digestive system. It may be due to improper muscle contraction of the intestine, rectum, etc. However, there may be other factors involved in the onset of IBS. These are-
- Psychological Factors: Stress is found to contribute to the causes of IBS in most patients. Stressful conditions related to one’s personal or professional lives may lead to the problem as the brain and the intestine are connected by nerves controlling the intestine’s functioning. Homeopathic medicine for Irritable Bowel Syndrome can strengthen the constitution of the body, preventing stress-induced triggers and thus piles.
- Food Sensitivity: Sometimes, a sensitivity to a certain food product, may contribute to the disease. Such persons may be intolerant to foods like milk products, caffeine, chocolate, etc.
Lack of fibers and a healthy diet may also be a contributing factor to Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Heredity and Genetics Predisposition: People with a family history of IBS, may be prone to developing the disease during their lives. Genetics is also one of the most prevalent causes of developing IBS in a patient as many individuals have an inherent tendency to develop the disease.
- Surgery: Some patients may develop IBS, post-surgery of a part of the digestive tract, surgical removal of the gallbladder, etc.
- Gender: Studies reveal that a female with IBS may show aggravated symptoms of the disease during their menstrual periods. This suggests that reproductive hormones can also contribute to IBS in the females.
- Medication: Certain medicines like steroids, antibiotics, pain killers may have a triggering effect in the manifestation of irritable bowel syndrome.
People suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrome, may also complaint about acidity and indigestion. Homeopathy for Acidity problem can effectively address this problem and assit in treating IBS problem. At Excel Pharma, you can get E-Acidity Drops (AKG-01), one of the Best Homeopathic Medicines for Acidity, indigestion, and GERD.
Why Homeopathic Medicine for Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Homeopathy is a time-tested system of medicines able to cure many mild, chronic, and severe diseases. IBS is best treated using Homeopathy medicine for Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
You can buy effective Homeopathic medicine for Irritable Bowel Syndrome online from Excel Pharma. Homeopathy is a safer and an effective system of medicines. IBS patients should always get an expert Homeopath’s consultation before taking Homeopathic medicine for Irritable Bowel Syndrome. We, at Excel Pharma, are providing highly effective Homeopathy medicine for Irritable Bowel Syndrome online in India. Call us for a consultation with one of our Homeopathy experts for the treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. You can order our medicines online for the best treatment for your problem.